Home » COVID-19 Resources for You and Your Business
The impact of COVID-19 is changing the way we all do business, and we recognize that you have questions about your insurance program. As an essential service, we want to assure you that even in these uncertain times we’re here for you, that’s why we’ve put together a growing and evolving list of COVID-19 resources.
Right now, our offices are closed to the public, but rest assured we are working as diligently as ever and are committed to providing you with the expert advice and guidance you’ve come to expect from Wedgwood Insurance.
We’re all in this together, and we are working to help protect you, your family, and your business. We want to share with you some helpful resources to help you every step of the way.
Pandemic / COVID-19 Resources
Wedgwood COVID-19 Blog Posts
Canadian COVID-19 Resources
- Government of Canada Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resource Page
- Current outbreak situation in Canada – Updated Regularly
- Risks to Canadians
- History of outbreak
- Canadian Government’s Economic Response Plan
- Travel notices
Canadian Benefits and Supports for COVID-19
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- COVID-19: Changes to Canadian taxes and benefits
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Program
- BC Housing Temporary Rental Subsidy Program (Details & Application)
Getting Back to ‘Normal’
For many of us, the pandemic has been one of the most difficult periods we have ever faced. In communities across Newfoundland & Labrador, we have pulled through this by coming together and supporting one another the best way we can. We know many are hopeful for a return to life as normal.
As businesses reopen and we return to some kind of normalcy, we remain committed to being there for our clients and communities, in good times and bad. If you have questions, concerns, or wish to discuss your coverage options, please reach out – we’re here to help.