Home » Careers »
Personal Lines Claims Account Manager
As the Personal Lines Claims Account Manager, you will represent our Personal Lines clients throughout the entire claims cycle, providing unparalleled assistance and guidance, starting at the initial reporting of the loss all the way through to its resolution. You will educate and advise our clients and act as their advocate with industry professionals throughout the process.
As our Ideal Candidate, you are:
- Able to speak up when it counts: You work for your clients. You go above and beyond when your clients need to advocate on their behalf.
- Professional: Our clients expect the best, and you are ready to exceed those expectations with your dedication and expertise.
- Quick Learner: you grasp new concepts swiftly and utilize your knowledge to solve problems effectively.
- Adaptable: You know change is constant, and you can see the big picture when new processes or technologies are introduced
- Lifelong learner: You are passionate about continuing education and training because it makes what you do for your client simply better
Our Must Haves:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in the insurance industry
- NL insurance license minimum
- CAIB designation – either completed or working towards the completion of CAIB
Our Nice to Haves:
- Experience in an insurance brokerage experience is preferred
- Experience in adjusting claims is an asset
- Familiar with Applied Systems, specifically Epic
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- The Claims Account Manager will be responsible for the entire claims cycle for our Personal Lines Clients. From the FNOL, follow-up and advocacy on the claim through to the claim settlement. In addition, the Personal Lines Claims AM is responsible for maintaining all the records and activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle and respond to all incoming claims calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Counsel clients on claims scenarios, walking them through the procedure and providing support and advice
- Represent and act as an advocate on behalf of our clients
- Tireless follow-up with clients to ensure expectations are exceeded, providing an unrivalled customer service experience
- Escalate claims when required
- Assist in providing support to clients, completing claims paperwork when necessary
- Maintain reports in order to assess claims service from companies
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with claims departments, maximizing productivity
Our Work Environment:
- We value hard work and commitment. We look for people who are looking for a long-term career with the potential for upward mobility
- Our working hours are 8:30-4:30
- We offer a flexible work environment with the ability to work remotely after training is completed
- We offer a benefits package, optional RRSP matching and a competitive compensation package
About Wedgwood Insurance
At Wedgwood Insurance, our core values of Leadership, Commitment, and Preparation are reflected in all that we do. It’s how we’ve become the most trusted insurance brokerage in Newfoundland & Labrador and have been part of our foundation for over 40 years. We invest in our team by promoting personal and professional development, providing amazing benefits, and fostering a culture of respect and pride in our work and it shows as we’ve been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada” 4 years in a row! We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team.