As a business owner, every transaction you complete represents both a profit and a risk. Have you fully protected your business from the impact that a customer lawsuit can have? Only a precisely crafted liability insurance policy can shield your business from this expense and stress.
Liability insurance covers the costs of legal fees, including court costs and the resulting award, if any is made. Imagine the peace of mind you gain by not having to worry about the attorney costs as the liability case grinds on.
Worried about the cost? Don’t be. Liability insurance is customized for your business so you only pay to protect against the risks you face day-to-day in your business.
In today’s litigious world, your business faces more legal risks than ever. Even if the claim is unwarranted, the stress and the cost of the legal process can be enough to ruin some businesses.
Liability insurance is appropriate for any business to protect it from lawsuits. There are distinct types that you may need:
- Commercial General Liability – related to your business operations
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions – related to advice/consulting work you may do.
- Umbrella Liability – covers over all your liability policies to protect against larger awards.
Many businesses will never recover from an un-insured lawsuit. Make sure that you have the appropriate coverage in place to ensure that your business has the Liability Insurance that you need.
Here are two reasons to get started now!
- The longer you wait, the longer you have exposure and the greater risk you have that the terms of the insurance may change.
- Get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you within one day with a liability insurance policy that fits your business.