Assisted Living Facilities Insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador
Assisted Living Facilities provide a vital service to our communities. And every day you face challenges with residents, staff and the regulatory environment you operate within. We know and understand your unique risks because we have been working with many companies in this sector.
You face challenges like:
- medication and storage administration
- patient information security
- fire safety and emergency procedures
- resident abuse policies
And this is why we created RiskIQ specifically for Assisted Living Facilities
Buying insurance for your building and property is easy.
Finding a broker who understands your business is not. We have the experience and knowledge about Assisted Living Care facilities and Personal Care Homes to ensure that you won't have to write a large cheque for a self-insured loss.
Wedgwood Offers You:
- Custom Plan designed to insure Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Advice - insurance companies have no ownership in our business
- Extensive U.S. and international experience/expertise through our shareholding in Assurex Global
- Modern solutions including access to your policies with our W/24 client portal.
Who Needs Assisted Living Facilities Insurance?
There are so many things that can happen in the home health care industry. Your insurance will protect you against damages and possible law suits you may encounter. It can make the difference between failure and success, and covers everything from your business property such as your building and business contens, commercial vehicles, professional and General Liability Insurance.
If your company takes care of the elderly or disabled, you need a custom pollicy to protect you. These businesses need coverage:
- Home health care - even if you only run errands and do laundry for the disabled and elderly, you face a number of risks.
- Adult daycare or foster care
- Home physical therapy services
- Companion services
- Home elderly services
- Assisted living facilities
- Full-time nursing care facilities
What's in an Assisted Living Facilitiy's Insurance Policy?
A standard policy will depend on the kind of services you offer. You may have several coverage options available that you are unaware of, and a trained risk management expert is there to show you all the available options and explain their importance. Here are some options you may need:
- Commercial Property Insurance - Will provide cover for your business property such as your buildings, business contents, tenants improvements
- Commercial Auto Insurance - Whether you use your own car or a fleet of vehciles to get the job done, Wedgwood Insurance Limited can find the right coverage for you to protect your buisness from liability, bodiliy injury, comprehensive and collision coverage and more.
- Business interruption - covers the loss of revenue your business will suffer if you are shut down after a loss.
- Bailee's coverage - coverage on property entrusted to the insured for storage - most facilities allow residents to keep their belongings on the premises. Bailee's coverage protects these things from theft or damage.
- Flood and Sewer Backup Insurance
- Fidelity/crime insurance - this protects you against employee theft, dishonesty, or destruction of other's property.
- Abuse Liability insurance - if someone claims abuse, you could be dealing with a major lawsuit and huge legal expenses.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance - provides coverage for errors, omissions or negligent acts arising out of the professional services you provide to others
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance - Directors and officers have a duty to excercise due diligence in overseeing the management of the organization they serve. A directors and officers liability insurance policy will protect your directors against allegations of fraud and misconduct made against them.
Getting the Best Possible Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facilities Insurance
Your business in Newfoundland and Labrador is an important part of your life and you should not trust your financial future to a single insurance policy. Wedgwood Insurance Limited offers complete risk management services with your insurance. We are here to help you select the right kind of coverage and show you how to lower your business risk factors.
Contact our Assisted Living Facilities Specialist, Elaine Chipman at 709-753-3210 (Toll Free 1-88-884-4253) x6353 or email@example.com . Elaine can provide you with the specialized advice you need to you manage the risk in your business.