Newfoundland and Labrador Restaurant Insurance
As a restaurateur, you know that there are many ingredients needed to run a successful business. Don't get caught overlooking a critical piece by exposing your restaurant to unneeded risks--get a Newfoundland and Labrador restaurant insurance policy.
Restaurant insurance in Newfoundland and Labrador keeps your restaurant in business with all-in-one property insurance, liability insurance, business interruption and vehicle insurance.
Some insurers have been increasing premiums for restaurants but with good safety and loss management processes in place, your costs can be controlled.
Newfoundland and Labrador restaurant insurance policy is a critical part of a successful restaurant operation. Its coverage includes general business insurance protection but must include:
- Liquor Liability
- Protection against Slip and Falls
- Forceful Ejection (if combined with a bar)
- Boiler and Machinery (if large freezer or storage of food is involved).
You can customize your restaurant insurance based on the features of your business. If you have a bar, a delivery service, or combined operations,then you may have more exposure to claims than a typical family restaurant.
Here are two reasons to get started now!
- Before one more plate of food goes out, make sure that you are covered from the risks that are inherent in restaurants.
- Find out how inexpensive it is with a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out this form and we'll get back to you within a day with a customized restaurant insurance policy that you can afford.