Newfoundland and Labrador Electricians Insurance
Even when an electrician finishes a job, there is plenty more work to be done. You may have tightened up the last wires and flipped the switch but the liability from your work goes on and on. That is why you need the right electricians insurance policy.
Newfoundland and Labrador Electricians insurance helps protect the property and equipment that you need to make sure your customers get great service and quality work. Your policy also needs to protect you in case something goes wrong with work you did AFTER the fact, in case that last wire you soldered causes a loss down the road.
Most electricians and electrical contractors will also need a policy to cover the more general needs of any business. This can include:
- Business property and contents
- Contractors equipment and tools.
- Surety Bonding for larger jobs
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- much more....
All of these features can be integrated in an electrician's insurance policy for less money than you think.
It may be that you think that your current general liability policy covers the distinct needs of your electric business but many policies need to be customized specifically for you to offer full protection.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- Before you start your next job, get the peace of mind in knowing that your work will be protected. You won't need to worry about problems down the road.
- We can get you a no-risk quote within a day. Just complete this short form and you'll see how inexpensive electricians insurance can be.