Newfoundland and Labrador Cyber Insurance
Your business may have insurance to cover traditional risks like fire, water and theft, but what about the risks facing your business in the new connected world. Your business may be the target of hackers and other cyber criminals looking to steal your data or transfer money out of your accounts without your knowledge. That's why you need a Newfoundland and Labrador Cyber Insurance policy.
If you have an internet connection, you may have an exposure to losing money because of a hacker or a cyber crime. These losses are not usually covered under your insurance policy. You need a special policy like cyber insurance to make sure that your don't go out of business due to a cyber crime.
Take our Confidential On-line Cyber Assessment Here to receive a report on your Cyber Exposure.
Do you need a Newfoundland and Labrador Cyber Insurance policy? Really, any business that has an internet connection has an exposure but particularly those that:
- Store personal client data that could be stolen
- Store employee information that could be stolen
- Store credit card information
- Use on-line banking or other on-line financial services
- Have client on-line portals or connect to other businesses electronically
Cyber Insurance covers your business against the potential losses you may face if your client to employee data was stolen. This information trades for a lot of money on the black market. In addition, your cyber insurance policy can provide coverage for losses that you sustain if your business was hacked and your own money was stolen.
Cyber Insurance can be surprisingly inexpensive. The cost of the coverage increases for those businesses who a large of amount of client data stored on-line an who have an on-line business model.
You may think that you are covered from these risks by your general liability insurance policy but it typically does not cover contract losses related to cyber or internet liability.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- Newfoundland and Labrador Cyber Liability is available now to protect you from the the largest single emerging risk facing business today. Don't be one of the many businesses in Newfoundland and Labrador who are suffering losses due to Cyber Crime!
- You can receive a no-risk quote within a day. Simply fill out this short form and we'll get back to you with a policy quote customized for you.